Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Valentine's Card & Free Cutting File

I was looking through all my cutting files this afternoon and came across another file I started but didn't quite finish, so I finished it up and here is a card I made with it.

I've cut the three pieces of my file using different bazzill textures.  I've used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the dots on the red layer.  The rose is a new Spellbinder Die- S5-050 Rose Creations, which has been edged with Rocket Red Brilliance Ink.  I've also used The large Petite Scalloped Circles die to cut out the wording.  The diamante swirls, ribbon and lace are from my stash.

You can download the cutting file for free by clicking here.  The file is in svg, scut2 and pdf formats.  The wording stamp is a free digi that can be downloaded as well.

I thought I would enter this in the following challenges:

Share |

6 comments:

Sonya R said...

Beautiful card Tracey! Love how the rose turned out.

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Michelle said...

Hi Tracey

Fancy meeting you here! lol, not used to seeing "locals" around here. Hope your place didn't get knocked around too much by Yasi.

I love your gorgeous card, the embossing looks wonderful. Such a great layout with the big heart.

Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Jenni said...

Lovely card Tracey, thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Calendar challenge this month.
Jenni x

Marla said...

Beautiful card! Thank you!

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great file and ideas