Thursday, January 20, 2011

Planners

I had a bit of time this morning so I was having a look at some blogs I like to visit, and on one had been posted a couple of planners.  I remembered I had made a couple for presents to take to Canada at Christmas, but had forgot to post them.   So here they are, better late than never.



Just before we left I found some small 2 year planners in one of our discount shops.  They were pretty ordinary but the plastic covers came off so I thought they would make a nice quick project.  I covered the outer cover with Bazzill.  The image that I've used is from JustRite Stamps Backyard Birds.   I've stamped both with Tuxedo Black Memento, and sponged one with Distress Ink.  They were quick and simple but I was happy with the finished product.

Share |

0 comments: