Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm Back....

and you are probably wondering what I'm doing with a Christmas card as my first post of the year.
Well before I left on holidays I submitted a card to the Christmas Cards All Year Round DT call and to my surprise and delight I was asked to join their design team... So here is my first card.
The theme this month is Anything Goes, so come on over and play with us and get those cards started for next year.




It seemed to take forever for me to recover from the jet lag this trip. I think it was because we had such a long lay over in LA- 10 hours at the airport before boarding our 13 hour flight home. This was all after a very early morning start for a flight from the east coast. Anyway I think I'm good now.

For my card I have used one of the snowmen from the Sunshine Designs Snowman Collection. The image has been stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured with Copics. I've mounted the image onto Snowflake Pendant die cut from Spellbinders. I've also embossed the light blue paper with my Snowflake Impressabilities.

Share |

1 comments:

LINDA said...

This is simply adorable.. very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda