Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thanks

I made this card today to send to the lady who looked after our little poodle during our recent holiday. We were away for nearly 6 weeks so it was good to know he was being well looked after. I think that he enjoyed his "holiday" nearly as much as we enjoyed ours.

The image that I have used is Kiki from Tiddly Inks. I've printed it onto Express It blender card and then coloured with Copics. The paw print background is a cutting file I designed. I designed it as a single fold card, but have used it as a backing layer. The ribbon and charm are from my stash.

You may download the cutting file free by clicking here. The file is in both svg and scut2 format.

I thought I would enter this card in the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Paws For Thought
A Spoonful of Sugar-Thank you cards

Share |

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

A gorgeous creation and a perfect paw choice, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Silli said...

Big smile, such a pretty card!

Lynsey said...

This is a very cute card! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Marla said...

Such a sweet card! Thank you so much for this file.

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great file and ideas