Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Digital Website Launch

Hi all.  Just a quick post to announce the launch of my new website Platypus Creek Digitals.  My digi stamps and cutting files have previously been available on my Platypus Creek Stamping & Craft site but now they have a home all their own.


I'm also excited to announce that my daughter Hannah will be adding her artistic talents to designing stamps for the website.  With her on board I should have lots of new designs on a more regular basis.   With the launch of the new website I have decided to include some of my Platypus Creek Stamp designs that until now were only available in rubber.  These are now available on the website.
As this is a new venture for me, I am still working on a facility for instant download, so for now you will receive your purchased stamps via email.  I will get these out to you as quick as possible.  The only real delays will be due to time differences. 
   





Share |

2 comments:

Rosa Witten said...

Congratulations on the new site, I will have to check it out.
:)Rosa

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Congrats!!!! I am jealous. Can't wait to check it out.