Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Burtonesque Dolls Challenge

The Burtonesque Dolls are back!  The first challenge for the new year is "New Year, New Start Burtonesque Dolls Style" 
The challenge this week is to create a card/project with a New Home or New Baby theme, but don't forget to add that Burtonesque Twist.

I must admit I was a bit unsure of what I was going to create when I woke up this morning and saw the new challenge.  I had a look through my stamps and didn't have anything that I really wanted to use, so I decided to make my own digi especially for this challenge.  So here is what I came up with.

I printed my digi onto Express It blender card and then coloured with Copics.  The paper is from KI Memories and is part the Flourish 8 x 8 pad.  The ribbon is from my ever growing stash.  The key I have also had for ages.  
Be sure to hop over to The Burtonesque Dolls and see what the other DT members have created.  Thanks for looking.
Share |

1 comments:

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Great work on the digi!!! I luv the stripes and especially the key. Excellent as always.