Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Treat Boxes

Well I'm finally back. I had planned on pre-scheduling a few more posts prior to leaving on holidays, but unfortunately I didn't get everything done that I wanted to. We are now in Canada with my family, keeping very busy doing some last minute Christmas shopping. The weather isn't too bad, with temperatures holding around -1. We have very little snow, only about 2cm. (We must be one of the few places in the country not burried under snow). We are still hoping for a bit more before Christmas though.
Disney World was a lot of fun. Unfortunately we had very cold weather so didn't get to do as much as we planned, a good excuse for another trip. Our flight from JFK to Syracuse was cancelled and we spent a long day waiting on another flight. We finallly got to Syracuse but our luggage was on another flight. We had to overnight in Syracuse and wait for our luggage to arrive. We decided to cancel our plans to go to Washington as we didn't want to get stuck and not make it to Canada for Christmas.
Anyway enough rambling. Here are a couple of little boxes I made as gifts. I had forgot all about them and found them in with some cards I had made to give as well. Sorry for the poor quality photos. I was in a bit of a hurry when I took them.



The paper is a double sided cardstock from Bo Bunny. I will post the template later. I have a couple more Christmas projects to share, so do check back soon.
Share |

0 comments: