Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simply Betty 12 Days of Halloween - Day 12

It's the final day of The 12 Days of Halloween over at Simply Betty Challenges. It's been heaps of fun and I've enjoyed each and every one. The theme for today is "12 Witches Cackling"


For my project I have made a star card. It is in fact a recipe for the "Ultimate Witches Brew"
It was quite a challenge keeping all the ingredients tucked safely inside. They were very determined to escape. As the label says "Open at Your Own Risk"

For this Witches Brew you will need the following:
12 Cackling Witches to assemble and mix:
1 Bat
1Spider
1 Lizard
1 Toad (the uglier the better so I've used a Cane Toad)
1 Snake
Throw all ingredients into the cauldron and recite the following:
Double Double, Toil and Trouble, Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble


Anyway, here is a photo of what the opened project looks like. Below I've added a photo of each individual section.

Double Double


Toil and Trouble


Fire Burn


Cauldron Bubble



Happy Halloween
Both images are from Simply Betty Stamps. I've used Bazzill for the plain cardstock. The inside panels have been embossed with my Cuttlebug Spiderweb embossing folder. The DP is from Best Creations Inc. All images were printed onto X Press It Blender Card and coloured with Copics. The "ingredients" and card panels were cut on my Cricut using files I designed. I've used wire to suspend the "ingredients" in the cauldron.
Share |

3 comments:

chrilvian said...

you did a great job
ppfffff wait till 5nov
before we know the winner

...just Barbara said...

Wow - this is incredible! I love the reverse image of the cauldrons and the nice texture the embossing folders give! I've never seen one of these before and it's so clever that it folds up into a booklet. Fabulous! ;D

Whisk Woman said...

Wow, this is a really fantastic little book, I love everything about it!!