Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Green, Red & Black Christmas Cards

I thought I would use up some scraps today so I sorted through my scrap pile and picked the colour combo of red, green and black to work with. Here are two cards I made.

This first card is made using a new design "Leafy Tree" from The Stamp Barn. I stamped and embossed the image and then coloured with Tombows. The white background card is an embossed cardstock from Bazzill. It is difficult to see but it has a leafy pattern that matches the stamp. I've added a few diamantes to the dots on the card.

This second card was stamped with Memento and coloured with Copics. The image is also from The Stamp Barn. Both images are now available in my web shop.

Share |

1 comments:

Tracy said...

This card is so adorable. I love it :)