Thursday, November 18, 2010

Glitter Trees

Here are some cards I made yesterday. With less than 2 weeks until we leave for our Christmas vacation, I thought I had better get moving on my Christmas cards. I still have so much I want to make before I leave.


The tree is cut from my Joys of The Season Cricut cartridge. I've cut the tree from Jac Paper, attached it to an oval of white Bazzill and then applied glitter. For the glitter borders I've stuck some Jac Paper to cardstock before cutting out with my Spellbinder dies. I attached white cardstock to this, leaving only a small border of the sticky Jac Paper showing and applied the glitter. I sprayed all with clear sealer to keep the glitter in place. I thought I would submit this to Christmas Cards All Year 'Round as the challenge for November is trees and a bow.
Share |

0 comments: