Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Candy Cane Holders

I designed this holder a few weeks ago, but hadn't had a chance to cut it out and see if it actually worked. I will probably make some changes later, but I think in looks ok. The stamps that I've used to decorate the holders are from the new JustRite set Whimsical Christmas. I've used some scraps of printed paper to line the inside before folding it up. If you would like the cutting file you can download it for free by clicking here. It is in svg and scut2 format.




As we will be overseas for December I didn't have my Christmas Tree to take a photo of it hanging. I did still have the Halloween Tree handy so here it is on that. It actually hangs quite nicely on the tree. I thought I would submit this to this week's challenge over at Winter Wonderland. The challenge this week is to make a decoration.
Share |

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a great idea, is that a real candy cane? looks delish
thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Marla said...

Cute! Fabulous ideas! Thank you for sharing!

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great file and ideas