Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Burtonesque Dolls Sketch Challenge

Hi all, hope everyone is well. First up my exciting news. I am now a design team member of The Burtonesque Dolls. I was thrilled to be chosen and look forward to creating and being part of this fantastic design team. Now for this week's challenge:



It's a Sketch this week!

For this week the Dolls have a great Sketch created by Cheri over at Simply Betty Challenges. So grab your papers, embellies and images and leave the design to us.


For my card I decide to flip the sketch. I've used Lola from Simply Betty Stamps. She has been printed onto X Press It blender card and coloured with Copics. The paper I've had for ages, is Just A Girl from Got Moxxie. I thought this the perfect background for Lola.


Here is the sketch. Be sure to stop by The Burtonesque Dolls and see what the other Dolls have created.

Share |

6 comments:

Rosa Witten said...

Beautiful! Love those colors.

Betty Boo! said...

Love the colors Tracey. Awesome job on the Sketch it looks so perfect!

Betty

FitterTwit said...

Tracey... you ROCKED this sketch! LOVE IT!

Graphicat said...

Oh, I love Lola too!!! Great colours! Purple and Green!! FAB! Love your take on my sketch!! So cool to see everyone's cards with it!
Cheers
Cheri

Nicole said...

Awesome job on the sketch and I love the green and purple:)

Sydney's Sentiments said...

Soooooo sweet and the colors are great. Wonderful job!