Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Burtonesque Dolls - It's a Mad Mad Tea Party

It's a Mad Mad Tea Party over at The Burtonesque Dolls this week, so here is my Design Team sample for this week's challenge.


For the challenge this week we were given the scene below from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland to use as inspiration. The image I have used was a freebie from Digital Two For Tuesday. I've had the image for some time but this is the first I've used it. The paper is from Basic Grey. The key is from the tag that was on an Alice in Wonderland t-shirt . The cups were something I got on my last trip to the US.


Share |

3 comments:

FitterTwit said...

Tracey, this card is adorable!!! I'm thinkin I need too get my hands on this stamp! :)

Rosa Witten said...

So classic and beautiful!

Sydney's Sentiments said...

Great score on the image. I love freebies and you did a super job with it. Great card!