Thursday, October 14, 2010

Simply Betty Challenges #4

Here is the card I made for this weeks challenge over at Simply Betty Challenges. The challenge this week was to make a card or project using a scene in a photo for inspiration. The photo is of a scene from "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" I can remember watching this every year when I was a kid growing up in Canada. I think I have a copy of it on VHS that I got for my daughter when she was little.

Anyway I tried to incorporate all the colours from the photo into my card. The pumpkins in the pumpkin patch were cut on my cricut. I added lots of Art institute Glitter in Pumpkin, Black and Sea. The image is a follower freebie from Simply Betty. I've coloured this with Copics, once again using the colours in the picture. Although this Sally isn't waiting on the Great Pumpkin to appear, she is patiently waiting on her "Pumpkin King"






Share |

1 comments:

Eulanda said...

TRACEY! This is fabulous and I LOVE those pumpkins and scene!! Great idea with that CB folder. I also like your idea that she is waiting for her Pumpkin King. LOL!! FANTASTIK!! Thanks for joining us again at SBC. Love your cards!! Hugs!