Friday, October 8, 2010

Simply Betty Challenges #3

Here is another version of the bat treat box that I made for this weeks challenge over at Simply Betty Challenges. The theme this week is "Anything Halloween but a card."
For this project I've used Rio from Simply Betty Stamps' My Kids Emo Digi range. She's all decked out in Halloween colours ready to trick or treat. The image has been printed onto X Press It blender card and then coloured with Copics. I've printed Trick or Treat using Chiller font onto some Bazzill Swiss Dot. The cardstock that I've used to cut the box is from Best Creation Inc. The purple bats are from the Nested bats Spellbinder set.
Share |

2 comments:

Nat said...

Oh that is so cute! What a great idea with the moon and the bat and the candy corn!!! Great work!

Marisha said...

Very cute card ! Yes, such a great idea with the moon !!! I like it. And what I like more - it is not so scaring- it is really cute :))