Saturday, October 2, 2010

Simply Betty Challenges 12 days of Halloween - Day 1

There's a fun challenge happening over at Simply Betty Challenges - The 12 Days of Halloween. Each day a new challenge will be posted and you will have one day to complete your project. To see the fantastic cards created by the DT and read more about the challenge, hop over to the challenge blog and check it out.
I love Halloween so I knew I would have to participate in this challenge. I was up bright and early this morning to begin work on my project for day 1. The challenge today is to incorporate at least one skelleton on your project. The stamp I am using is Betty from the My Kids Emo World Digi Range. The image has been printed onto X Press It blending card and then coloured with Copics. The purple background has been embossed with my spiderweb Cuttlebug embossing folder. The cute ribbon is from Michael's. I picked this up on one of our fall trips to the US, and this is the first I have used it. The skull and cross bones is from a clear cling set I've also had for ages, so not sure who made it.
Share |

4 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

That is gorgeous Tracey! Thank you so much for joining us on the first day of the 12 days of Halloween!

Betty

~Lady B~ said...

Too stinkin' cute! I LOVE it! Great color combo and design!!! Thanks for playing along with SBC 12 days of Halloween!

~lady b~

~Lady B~ said...

Too stinkin' cute! I LOVE it! Great color combo and design!!! Thanks for playing along with SBC 12 days of Halloween!

~lady b~

chrilvian said...

great card