Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Simply Betty 12 Days of Halloween- Day 9

Its day 9 of the 12 Days of Halloween over at Simply Betty Challenges. The challenge today is themed "Love Potion #9"



I created a Potion Bottle cutting file and made a shaker card. I've filled the bottle with chunky glittter and spiders. The spider paper on the inside of the bottle doesn't have any info on it so I'm not sure who made it. I've used my Cuttlebug spiderweb embossing folder on the front. The image is Sassy Witch Mina from the Victorian Beauties digi range over at Simply Betty Stamps. The image has been printed onto X Press It blender card and coloured with Copics. If you would like the cutting file for the card you may download it for free by clicking here. The file is in both svg & scut2 format. I've updated the day 8 post and added the link for the cauldron cutting file now as well.

Share |

5 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

AWESOME Tracey!!! Just SO COOL!!!

Thanks for playing again this week!!

Hugs!
Meredith

Graphicat said...

Good greif lady!! You MADE the bottle AND it's a shaker?!?! I love this!!! Great job....I might just have to CAS this in the near future! You ROCK!
Cheers
cheri

Betty Boo! said...

Wowie! Beautiful project Tracy! Thanks for hanging in there with us through the 12 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN!

Betty

Marla said...

You've come up with some wonderful ideas! Thank you for sharing and this cut file!

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great file and ideas