Sunday, October 24, 2010

Simply Betty 12 Days of Halloween- Day 8



Here is my card for the 8th Day of Halloween over at Simply Betty Challenges. The theme today is 8 Waltzing Zombies dancing around a Witches Cauldron. For this challenge we had to incorporate zombies and/or cauldrons into our project.

For my card I designed a cauldron shaped card and used Betty Witch from Simply Betty Stamps. The bats were cut using my Spellbinder Nested Bats die. All the other bits and pieces are from my stash.
Share |

3 comments:

chrilvian said...

oooooo pretty

Devlin said...

Gorgeous!
Looks like we've eaten from the same witches' brew, lol! ;)

Graphicat said...

Oh Tracey!!! this is awesome! I love your caudron shapped card and Betty looks so Fab!!! Great job and Im so glad to see you on our 8th day!!!
Cheers
cheri