Friday, October 15, 2010

Simply Betty 12 Days of Halloween-Day 5

It's day five of The 12 Days of Halloween over at Simply Betty Challenges. Todays theme is "5 flying ghosts whispering in the wind!"

For my card I used Christian Vamp digi from Simply Betty Stamps. The image has been printed onto X Press It blender card and coloured with Copics. I designed the frame to cut on my Cricut. I've cut out some extra ghosts to pop up over the ones on the frame. I couldn't resist using my Cuttlebug spider web embossing folder yet again. I think this is the most used embossing folder I own. I've used Crystal Glitter on the ghosts to make them sparkle. It's hard to see but I've used my clear Atyou Spica glitter pen on the spider web on the frame for a little sparkle as well.
Share |

1 comments:

Gina said...

I love the way you framed your main panel here and that spiderweb in the corner is great!