Monday, October 11, 2010

Simply Betty 12 Days of Halloween-Day 4

It's day 4 of The 12 Days of Halloween Challenge over at Simply Betty Challenges. The theme today is ravens.

We had to incorporate ravens into our project and include the following quote from "Vincent"


"His voice was soft and very slow as he quoted the Raven from Edgar Allen Poe: "and my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor shall be lifted? Nevermore..."
.
I got an early start on this one as I knew I had a busy couple of days ahead. The background image is from the internet. Not sure of the origin as I couldn't find any details on it. I've printed it out onto a light gray Bazzill. Next I've cut a frame from Black Bazzill and attached this with Magic Mount. I've attached The Halloween Fence Spellbinder to the front of this frame. Next I made a frame from gray & black Bazzill and mounted this over top using Magic Mount again. I printed Damien from the new Spooky Hollow range at Simply Betty Stamps onto X Press It blender card and coloured with Copics. I thought Damien was the perfect haunted looking image to use for this project.
Share |

5 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Tracey this is just spooktacular!! Love how you've created your scene!
xXx

~Lady B~ said...

This blows me away! It is dark and elegant at the same time. You've done a great job creating your scend and Damien looks awesome! Fantastic job on the challenge!

Trickut said...

Very cool. I love that background, Lady B said it best, this is both dark and elegant. just superb.

Rachel

chrilvian said...

i like your card, great job

Betty Boo! said...

That looks just beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us for the 4th day! Woot woot!

Betty