Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Simply Betty 12 Days of Halloween - Day 2

Well I really had heaps of fun making this card for day 2 of The 12 Days of Halloween, over at Simply Betty Challenges. The theme for day two is "Two Trick or Treaters"

I had an appointment this morning so I thought I would call into my local scrapbook shop to see if they had any Halloween papers. I managed to spend over $40.00 and came out with a nice little stash of gorgeous papers and other bits and pieces. The Spiderweb paper was one that I got, and is from Best Creations Inc - Haunted House range. The stamps are both from Simply Betty Stamps. I've printed them onto X Press It blending card and coloured with Copics. The bats are from one of the new Halloween Spellbinders - Nested Bats. I've coated the bats and spider with pigment ink and then sprinkled on some Black Diamond embossing powder and heated. I did the same on the spiderweb, but used white embossing powder. I've also added some Glossy Accents to the tiny spiders on the paper to make them stand out better. The little pumkin trick or treat pail is a Dress It Up button.

Share |

1 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Beautiful card! Love the rich colors, the images are colored wonderfully! Awesome job!!! Thank you so much for participating in the 2nd day of Halloween at SBC!

Betty