Thursday, October 7, 2010

No Tricks, Just Treats

I spent most of this morning playing around with a new treat box design. I've used the original base that I posted back in September, but have improved on the basic design and added a couple of new bits.



I wasn't sure if I liked the web around it, so I've also taken a photo without the fussy stuff. The image that I have used is from the JustRite Favorite Occassions set. The image has been stamped with Tuxedo Black Momento ink and colured with Copics. The purple bats on the front are part of the Spellbinders Nested Bats set. The bats on the moon are one of my own cutting files. These have been coated with Black Diamond embossing powder. I've sprayed the large bat with webbing spray




I will be submitting this to the current challenge (#38) over at The JustRite Inspiration Blog. The challenge this week is to make a 3D holiday project using your JustRite Stamps.







Share |

5 comments:

Mary Jo said...

This should be a lot of fun having on a table. Very Cute.

Sheri said...

This is very nice! I love the bats!

Marge said...

Such a great treat box & LOVE all the bats! Just borrowed the SBs bats from my friend yesterday, so haven't even gotten to cut them yet, but this has inspired me!

Kathlene said...

What a great project--perfect for a table centerpiece. You're so creative!

Lolis said...

Love your box! Congratulations on winning at justrite challenge!! Thanks for sharing the cutting file! I just became your newest follower! http://lolis-mycorner.blogspot.com/