Sunday, October 17, 2010

Haunted Design House-Simply Sinister

Hi all. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Here is the card I made for this week's challenge over at Haunted Design House. The theme this week is Simply Sinister and the challenge was to keep the card simple with a minimum of embellishments etc.

My card was a super simple quick card. I've printed out Christian Vamp from Simply Betty Stamps onto X Press It blender card and coloured with Copics. The background paper is some I've had for ages that came in a pack from one of the discount shops. I've added a few Spellbinder bats and that is about all.
Share |

3 comments:

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Oh I love this one, thanks so much for joining in with our Simply Sinister challenge at HDH this week :D

DonnaMundinger said...

VERY cool and perfect for the challenge! Amazing how effective "simple" can be! Fabulous job! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH! xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Awesome card! LOVE the background paper. It goes so well with Vamp Christian.
Thanks for joining us for Macabre Monday at HDH.