Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to all. I thought I would share another Halloween card I made this morning. It's not the last one for this year as I still have one more challenge to complete in the 12 Days of Halloween over at Simply Betty Challenges.


I thought I would also share a photo of my Halloween Tree. I've had the country style tree for a couple of years, decking it out for Christmas with folky/country ornaments. Last year my daughter and I spent October in Canada and travelled down to Lancaster PA for a few days. I found these little Halloween ornaments in one of the many shops we visited and decided we needed a Halloween Tree
I didn't get a real pumpkin this year as we don't usually get any trick or treaters. I do have a foam one that looks pretty real so I have one of those battery operated candles in that. I started making some felt pumpkins for the tree skirt but only finished one-maybe next year.



Share |

0 comments: