Monday, September 27, 2010

Trick or Treat

Here is the card I just finished making. I thought I would combine a couple of challenges and submit this to both the Burtonesque Dolls and Simply Betty Challenges. Over at the Burtonesque Dolls the theme this week is Trick or Treating in Burton's neighbourhood. At Simply Betty we were challenged to make a Halloween card without using the usual orange, green, purple or black. The images I used are both from Simply Betty Stamps. I've coloured them with Copics and then cut them out-very challenging indeed. I thought for sure I would cut off a bit I wasn't supposed to, but all went well. I've cut the graveyard scene using one of the new Halloween Spellbinders. The bats are also new Spellbinders. The pink cardstock has been coloured with Copics as I didn't have a lot of pink in my collection.
Share |

7 comments:

Trickut said...

Love that bright pink with the grey/black background.

rachel

Graphicat said...

Ooooh!! Hot Pink! My FAV!! I think they (whoever "they" might be) should ADD pink to the list of Popular halloween colours!!! LOL Wonderfull job with our girls! Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Betty this week!! hope to see you again soon.
Cheers
Cheri

Andrea C said...

excellent work x

Cheryl said...

WOW fantastic.....love the colours!!!
xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Love the colours your used. Great images. Wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at Simply Betty Challenges.
mwah
Trace

Eulanda said...

I think we should be the ones to tell Halloween what color Halloween is. Cuz I really like Halloween pink!! LOL!! Luv that you even used not 1 but 2 images?!! YOU ROCK!! Thanks for playing along with us at SBC this week!! So cool that you did TBD and SBC challenge. Sure hope you can make it back!
Hugs!

~Lady B~ said...

Oh this is just AWESOME! Fabulous job! Great color combo and design! I really must get my hands on some halloween spellbinders! Thanks for playing with SBC!

~lady b~