Saturday, September 25, 2010

O Christmas Tree

I've been doing a lot of Halloween projects lately, so I thought I would change it up a bit today and do some Christmas cards.

I decided to dig out some old stamps that I haven't used for awhile and see what I could come up with. The image I used on this card is Three Trees from The Artful Stamper. I stamped the image twice with Momento ink and then coloured with Copics. I've gone over the trees with a clear Atyou Spica Glitter Pen. You can't really see it in the photo,but the trees really sparkle.
The ribbon slider is one I made a few years ago using shrink plastic. The poinsettia is from Prima.
I thought I would enter this in the current challenge over at ABC Christmas Challenge as the theme is T is for Tree,
Share |

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Super card, those trees are fab!
Chrissie

Samantha said...

Ohh great card! I love the stamp you used even if its an old one its a good one! and I totally love the shrink ribbon slider! this card is just perfect for our T for Tree challenge, glad you took a break from Halloween cards thanks for joining in with us as ABC Christmas challenge, Samantha :0) hope to see you again too!

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) The trees are lovely and I love the ribbon slider you made ,, I have loads of shrink plastic ,, great idea !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Annie said...

a fabulous festive card and such a cute image! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas blog.
hugs, annie x