Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Halloween Spellbinders

I finally got the chance to play with the new Halloween Spellbinder Dies that arrived last week.  I made this card using three of the new sets:
S4-279 Graveyard Scene and Shapes
S4-280 Halloween Fence Scene and Shapes
S4-277 Nested Bats
The stamp is a Platypus Creek Digi - Vampire Zach and has been coloured with Copics.  I thought I would enter this in this week's challenge over at Haunted Design House.  The theme this week is creepy cute. 
Share |

6 comments:

Andrea C said...

brilliant card those dies are so class x

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Oooh, this is fab, I really love that row of headstones. Thanks for joining in with our Creepy Cute challenge at HDH, and good luck! :D

blackdragon said...

Oh yes this is creepy cute alright!Those dies are to die for... pun intended! I really need them!
Thanks for sharing with us at MM this week.
lynx

lachsekatze said...

Beatifull little scene. I love all the bats.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

What a cute little scene you have created. I am green with envy of the gravyard Spellbinder.
Thanks for joining us this week at HDH.

Barb said...

Fantastic graveyard scene, Tracey!! Such a cute little vamp, and those dies are awesome... thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!