Sunday, September 26, 2010

Christmas Tree Card Free Cutting File

I wanted to participate in this month's challenge over at Christmas Cards All Year Round. The challenge this month is to make a card that is anything but a standard 4.5" x 5.5" card and also have gold, silver, crystal or pearl on it somewhere. I decided to design a cutting file shaped as a tree.





Once I had designed the cutting file, it was a pretty quick process to make five cards.The card base has been cut from Bazzill. The designer paper on the front is from Kaiser. The stamps are a Platypus Creek digi set. For the gold element in the challenge, I used some gold edged ribbon.
If you would like the cutting file for the card you may download it for free by clicking here. The file is in both svg and scut2 format.


Share |

2 comments:

Marla said...

Makes me want to make Christmas Cards. But that's not going to happen. I never start things early. Thank you!

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great file and ideas