Monday, September 13, 2010

Burtonesque Dolls Challenge 17

Here is my submission for this weeks challenge over at The Burtonesque Dolls.
.

The theme for the challenge is Willy Wonka, and the challenge is:


to create a new candy box, candy bag, chocolate bar
any fun and funky new candy you would find in Willy Wonka's factory.
You could even create a fun & funky candy wrapper.
.
I had heaps of fun creating this "can of worms." I even managed to use one of the many containers I have stashed away in the craft cupboard.
The stamp I've used is from Simply Betty Stamps. I've coloured the image using Copics. The wording 'Wonka Wigglers Rainbow Jelly Worms Open a Can Today" was printed using the Willy Wonka font downloaded from the internet. The paper is from Best Creations Inc. I didn't have any matching ribbon so I've coloured some plain grossgrain with Copics.
Finally the little hat on the top of the can was made using two little wooden flowerpots glued together and then painted.
Share |

0 comments: