Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blue & Silver Christmas Card

Another Christmas card to add to my collection. I'm really liking this new Spellbinder Die-Snowflake Pendant. At first I thought it might be a little big, and I may not use it much, but I seem to be coming up with a few different ways to use it.

The stamp in the centre is from Polar Bear Collection from Sunshine Designs. I've kept the card pretty simple just adding some bling on the snowflake and corners of the card. The snowflake is actually cut from silver cardstock, but it is hard to see in the photo. I will be submitting this to two challenges this week:

Crazy 4 Challenges-The theme this week is Bling.
&
Diecut Dreams Christmas Club-The theme this week is Christmas Fury Things
Share |

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful,love how you have put the image in the centre!!! BTW thanks so much for your lovely comment!!
xx

Karen said...

Oooooh this is lovely, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Evgenia said...

Your card is so clasic and elegant!
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Hugs from Russia)