Monday, August 23, 2010

Spring Snowman

Good morning. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I finally got some time on the weekend to make a card so I thought I would share it with you here today. The past two weeks have been pretty busy around here so I really haven't had much time for craft. I did however spend two days in the craft room sorting and organising things, so I now have a very tidy, well organised room to work in. During my clean up I came across this stamp that I haven't used for ages. The stamp is Spring Snowman from The Artful Stamper. The papers are from my scrap box. I've used three little glass pebbles (also discovered during my clean up) as embellishments as well as a shimmery snowflake. The image has been coloured using Copics.
Share |

1 comments:

Kathlene said...

Such a sweet, whimsical little snowman. The colors are beautiful and love the glass beads. Great card!