Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Introducing Zach & Zoey

I've been working on some new designs for my Platypus Creek Digi range so I thought I would share two of the newest images here with you today. The new images are Witch Zoey and Dracula Zach and these are just two of 7 new digi stamps released today. The images are now available to purchase from the Platypus Creek Digi Store.

Both images have been coloured with Copics. The stripe paper is from a new digital range I'm working on which will be released soon. The dotty paper is from Bo Bunny. The spider web is also one of my new cutting files. This will be available soon as both cutting file and pre- cut pieces. The two wordings are free digis available to download from the digi shop.





Share |

1 comments:

Kathlene said...

Adorable images! Good luck with them. :)