Sunday, August 8, 2010

Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #14

Here is my submission for this week's challenge over at The Burtonesque Dolls.


The theme this week is "The Burton Girls Victorian Style" The image I've used is Gossmere from Tiddly Inks. I decided that shades of brown would give a Victorian feel to the card. I've also used my Fleur de Lis embossing folder from Cuttlebug to emboss the background. The lace is part of an old doily. To finish, I've used a few antique style buttons that I had in my stash.
Share |

3 comments:

Eulanda said...

Oh Tracey! You're really rockin' your cards lately aren't you?! I LOVE the brown theme and agree it is so vintage feeling! That corner piece (doiley?) is soooooo gorgeous!! Loving the way you colored Gossemere too!! Happy to have you back with us dolls this week!! HUGS!

Kathlene said...

Such a great card, Tracey! Love that doily and the pretty embellies and the embossing and the...heck love it all. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.