Monday, August 2, 2010

Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #13

Here is my submission for this week's challenge over at The Burtonesque Dolls. The challenge this week was to create a card using "Big Fish" as the inspiration.

This was by far the most difficult challenge that I've done in some time. I had an idea in my head but the finished product didn't quite turn out the way I had pictured. I used the photo of the twins as my inspiration. I did not have one stamp that I thought was suitable so I decided to use shape and colour as the main inspiration.
This is the photo
The card was quite a simple one to make. I used a small daisy punch for the flowers. It's been a very long time since I've used a punch of any sort on a card. The heart was cut on my Cricut. I've sponged the heart with some distress ink and that is about it.

Share |

1 comments:

Kathlene said...

Very very pretty and so unique. Love your teensy daisies. TFS!