Sunday, July 18, 2010

You're a Superstar

Well I finally managed to get some time in the craft room and this is what I made. The card is for the Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #11. The theme of the challenge this week is "Ed Wood- Black & White Movie." I really didn't have many stamps that I felt worked with the theme. but I found these ones after much searching. I knew I had them, I just wasn't sure where thay were hiding. The stamps are a set from The Stamp Barn. The film strip, movie camera and star are cut on my Cricut using Sure Cuts Alot. The star is from the shape library, the others are files I made. Ive coloured the images with Copics. The camera has been coated with Glossy Accents.
If you like the cutting files you may download them for free. Each comes as an svg as well as scut2 file.
Share |

6 comments:

Andrea said...

great card, really suits the challenge x

Kathlene said...

This is an awesome card, Tracey. Love the filmstrip and vintage images, plus the bling. Great work!

Eulanda said...

Oh don't you hate it when you know you have something but don't know where?!! I usually find it AFTER I don't need it anymore. LOL! Love, just LOVE this card! I like the old B&W's and you've made this look very classic!!
Thanks for joining us dolls again at TBD challenge! Hugs!

Marla said...

I am so happy I found your website today. Love everything!!

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great file and ideas

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great file and ideas