Friday, July 23, 2010

Snowman Magic

Ok so I've done some Halloween in July, It's now time for some Christmas in July.

I made this card for the Christmas Stamping All Year Round challenge. The theme this week is "Bling it Up" I got a bit carried away with the bling, but I really like the finished card. I've coloured the image with Copics and as the image is a digi stamp that I printed using an inkjet printer, I sprayed some Helmar Crystal Kote fixative onto it before adding the Ice Stickles. The snowflakes are glitter flakes I bought at Michael's some time ago. The stamp is a Platypus Creek Digi stamp.
Share |

1 comments:

Maria said...

Wonderful job on your card, Tracey! I love all the blings that you added . . .very pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long. Hope you'll play along with us again this week.

Maria