Thursday, July 29, 2010

Simply Betty Challenge

I wanted to do one more post this afternoon, as I wanted to submit this card to the Sketch Challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps.
The images I've used are Trixie & Louie from the Victorian Vampire range. The spider web and Fleur de Lis border are cutting files I designed for cutting on my Cricut. The images have been coloured with Copics. I've sprayed the spider web with Glimmer Mist. If you would like to use the Fleur de Lis you can download the file for free by clicking here. The file comes as svg and scut2 format.
Here is the sketch that was provided for inspiration.
Share |

3 comments:

Kathlene said...

Great halloween card--the spiderweb backdrop is perfect for these adorable images.

Marla said...

Your card and this border cut file are wonderful. Thank you so much!

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great file and ideas