Sunday, July 4, 2010

Simple Poinsettia

I found this blog - Bah Humbug awhile ago, but this is the first chance I've had to participate in one of their challenges. The theme this week is "Less is More"


For my card I really did keep it simple. I used a mimimal amount of supplies and kept the colours to red & white. The poinsettia was made using my nested poinsettia die from Spellbinders. I've sprayed some Glimmer Mist onto the poinsettia and embossed the red strip with a Cuttlebug folder. The wording was stamped with Blazing Red Stazon.
Share |

4 comments:

Ann said...

oooooooooooooooooooooh how gorgeous is that flower? I love it,
Thanks for joining us - love your sunflowers too. Hope we'll see more of your work.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Max said...

LOVE IT!
What a stunner. Thank you for playing along at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Debs said...

Beautiful card, love the Poinsetta and the swiss dots folder is so versatile. Perfect. Debs xx

Irene said...

Hello Tracey

I am so pleased you have joined us this week, and what a stunning and elegant card - FABULOUS. The rich red colours are so dramatic with the white. Perfect.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

Hopefully we may see more of your work.

luv
irene
xxxx