Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Nightmare Before Christmas in July

Hi all. I hope that everyone had a lovely weekend. I spent most of mine in the craft room as hubby was working and my daughter spent Saturday at a friend's house. Lots of me time this weekend.
This is the card I made today for this week's challenge over at The Burtonesque Dolls. The challenge was to incorporate both Halloween and Christmas into your project. I used the Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion overlay from Disneyland as my inspiration.
The card is a cutting file that I designed from some clipart and cut using my Cricut. The Jack and Zero are also clipart images. The tree is part of a Sunshine Designs image. The wreath is a stamp I've had for years but I'm not sure who made it.
The wording has been printed in A Nightmare Before Christmas font that I downloaded from the internet. I've also printed a greeting inside the card- "Wishing you a haunting holiday from our mansion to yours." To finish the card I added some Polar White Flowersoft to the roof and ground.
Share |

1 comments:

Nancy said...

OMG!!!! This is to freakin cute....Jack never looked so good TRacey...and all of your little embellies are simply perfect!!!! thanks for playing along this week at TBD!!!!

Hugs
Nancy T.