Friday, July 30, 2010

New Spellbinders

Thought I would share a couple of cards I made this morning using one of the newly released Spellbinder Dies- S4-292 Beaded Circles.

For this first card I have used a retired image from PSX. I believe the stamp is called Cuddles. I've stamped directly onto Bazzill using Distress Ink-Brushed Corduroy. A total of 22 buttons have been used to embellish the card.
For the second card I've used an image from Baby Collection from Sunshine Designs. I've stamped and embossed the image and then coloured it in using Tombows.



Share |

2 comments:

Kathlene said...

Wow, I'm loving your cards, Tracey. Lovely use of buttons and ribbons. Going to look at more of your stuff. :-D TFS!

Monica said...

I love the buttony card... and the second one is so sweet as well. Love your taste.