Monday, July 5, 2010

Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #9

Here is the project I've been working on today for this week's challenge over at The Burtonesque Dolls. The challenge this week was to create a poster board of what a Tim Burton vampire movie might look like. Here is my take on this fun challlenge.

I had lots of fun creating this poster board. The stamps are digis I received for being one of the three top dolls in last week's challenge. They are part of a set of six fun vampire stamps released last week over at Simply Betty Stamps.
The background paper came from a pack I bought ages ago. so I'm not sure who made it.
I cut the heart on my Cricut using the Sure Cuts Alot shape library.
The flower is one of my own cutting files - 12 petal flower set
The title was also cut on my Cricut using Sure Cuts Alot and Nightmare Before Christmas font that I downloaded from the internet.
Share |

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling! Love the stitched heart! xxD

Eulanda said...

WOW Tracey! What a fabulous job you've done with this!! Wooo!! I like your brick wall to start with. Yay that you won digi's that you could play with us. Aren't they fab?! I like your title and the heart idea with the stitching is such an added perfect touch! Glad you could join us at TBD's this week. Hope to see you back!
Hugs!