Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hedgehog Card

This week seems to be my week for bringing out stamps that haven't been used in ages. I think this was one of my first stamps when I started stamping in the late 90's

I am entering this card into two challenges this week.
Sketch provided for inspiration is below.
&
The theme this week is Christmas In July
The image has been stamped with Brilliance and then coloured with Copics. The greeting is from Stamp It. The papers are from Allison Ellis designs. The gold poinsettia is from Prima. I've added some gold Liquid Pearls around the image.





Share |

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Great interpretation of my sketch Tracey and love that image, I would be using that one all the time, he is so cute
Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you back tomorrow for some more fun in the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

kath said...

this is so cute tracey....thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

NGCARDS said...

This is such a cutie hun, thanks for joining us at PBSC xxx

Kathlene said...

Adorable. Love Penny Black critters and the hedgehog is adorable on your card. TFS.