The first card is the new design and I went for traditional Halloween colours. I've used my spiderweb Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background. The DP is from Bo Bunny. I've coloured the image and flower with Copics. The brad is one I picked up last year in America.
For my second card I've used Gossmere. I've also used the matching paper which I've printed onto the front of my card. It's a little difficult to see, but I had already made the rest of the card front when I decided to use it, and I didn't want to make the card too large. I've used Copics to colour the image and the ribbon. I don't have any Halloween wordings so I designed my own. I've used the spiderweb embossing folder again, but this time I sprayed it with some Glimmer Mist