Monday, July 26, 2010

Christmas Cards All Year Long July Challenge

Hello again. I've had a pretty busy afternoon making Christmas cards to enter into the Christmas Cards All Year Long challenge for July. The theme for this month is anything goes.
I used this newly released Platypus Creek Digi last week to make
a card, and seeing I had printed out a number of images, I thought
I would use them up. The challenge requires that you make five cards. They can be all the same or five different ones.
The paper that I've used is from S.e.i . I've had it in my pile of
paper for some time so it my be a retired pattern. The images have been coloured using Copics. I've added a little Ice Stickles to the star and snowman. I even managed to find five little heart buttons that matched the paper perfectly.
Share |

0 comments: