Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shoe Set

I've been spending quite alot of time lately creating cutting files to use with my Cricut machine. I thought I would share one of my files with you here.


The file contains a shoe card, a shoe and a layered flower. The files are svg and scut2 and can be downloaded for free by clicking here. If you would like the digi stamps that I've used these can be downloaded for free as well over on my website.
The verse on the shoe was printed onto rub ons paper and then transfered to the card.
Share |

6 comments:

cindy said...

Super cute. Love the shoes.

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes

Marla said...

This is going to be perfect for a card I need the end of June. Thank you!!!!

fallonmjf6 said...

Thank you for these great files.

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great file and ideas

texascraft said...

Love the shoes thanks for the free file. Janet