Monday, June 21, 2010

A Freakishly Fun Birthday

Here is my submission for this week's challeng over at The Burtonesque Dolls. The theme this week is " A Creepy Birthday to You" and the challenge was to create a card or project fitting for a Burton Birthday.
The stamp I have used this week is Pinky, another from the Gothic Cute range over at Tiddly Inks. The flowers I made are from a soon to be released cutting file over at Platypus Creek. I cut two flowers at 2" and one at 3". I've distressed them by wetting and crumpling them, before drying with a heat gun. I've sprayed them with Pearl Glimmer Mist. this looks fantastic but is difficult to see in the photo. I've used my Cuttlebug spider web embossing folder and added a little black spider. The greeting "Have a Freakishly Fun Birthday" was printed using A Nightmare Before Christmas font.

Share |

2 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Beautiful work! Love the spider web embossing! Thank you for joining us at The Burtonesque Dolls this week!

Betty

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job - love your flowers and that fabulous font - perfect for a creepy but cute birthday
Thanx for joining us in the dollhouse this week
xXx