Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Christmas in June

Having grown up in Canada, winter images always come to mind when I think of Christmas, so for me there is no better time to start getting serious about making all those planned Christmas crafts than during the Aussie winter.


I made this card for this week's challeng over at Winter Wonderland. The theme this week is Love at Christmas. I came across this Penny Black stamp yesterday in the bottom of a drawer. I've probably had it for a couple of years, but until now it had not been used. I'm not sure where the greeting is from, as it is a clear acrylic set I've had for some time.

The image was stamped with Brilliance and coloured with Copics.

Share |

5 comments:

Miria said...

A fab card and so funny! Hugs. Miria

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Tracey! I adore the image and you've used such pretty papers! Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

downrightcrafty said...

wow, I love Penny Black stamps but have not seen this one, need to go shopping again I think. Love the papers used to compliment.
Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, hope you will join us again for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You've reminded me that I have this image and have hardly used it but it is perfect for this week's challenge at WW. A gorgeous card. Thanks so much for playing and hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

Clarky J said...

This is fab - I love your great take on our Love theme very original! Thanks for joining us at WW this week x Janet