Monday, June 28, 2010

Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #8

Wow where has the past week gone? I can't believe how little I achieved last week. Hopefully this week will be a more productive one. It's the beginning of school holidays, so we will see.
I really enjoy participating in the challenges over at the Burtonesque Dolls, so I made the time today to get my tag finished for this week's challenge.

This week the challenge was to make a tag inspired by Beetlejuice. I really wanted to incorporate some black & white stripes into my tag, but instead went for a black, white and red colour scheme. The stamp I've used is Gossmere from Tiddly Inks. I made the tag from a bit of black Bazzill that I previously embossed using my spiderweb Cuttlebug. I backed this onto some white Bazzill and then gave it a spray with Pearl Glitter Mist. I've trimmed the base of the tag with some glittery braid. The flowers and the diamantes in the centres have been coloured with my Copics.
Share |

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I think that this is gorgeous, love how you made the spiderweb bg sparkly xx

Laura said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!! Great work!

:) Laura