Saturday, June 5, 2010

Burtonesque Dolls Challenge 5

Last night I stumbled upon the blog The Burtonesque Dolls. Being a big Tim Burton fan I couldn't resist taking part in the current challenge "Sleepy Hollow."

My card is quite simple. I printed out the background onto some Steel Blue Bazzill cardstock. I printed out a second bat and raised this up over the base image with some scrap dots.
The stamped image is a digi stamp (Gossmere) from the Gothic Cute range over at Tiddly Inks. I just love these stamps. I will definately be buying some more very soon.
I applied some glitter around the edge of some Purple Bazzill and used this behind the image.
The image was coloured with Copics.
Share |

3 comments:

Andrea said...

great card, she looks so lonely x

Eulanda said...

A personal favorite look for me. She has a classy creepy look and it works so well! Love the glitter you put around the outside! Thanks for joining us at TBD this week and hope to see you back!!
Hugs!
Eulanda

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This turned out simple and with lovelyliness all over it. :) I love it!! :)