Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another Christmas Challenge

Here is the card I made for the monthly challenge over at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round. This is my first time playing in this challenge. You are required to make five cards. They can be all the same or different. The challenge this month was to use at least one bright colour and a favourite embellishment. I chose to use a bright theme for my design and my favourite embellishment is ribbon.

The stamp that I used for the card is from Stamp It. I coloured in the baubles but then decided to glitter them using Baby Pink Art Institute Glitter. I had a few bright pink brads so added them as well. I was quite pleased as everthing I used today came from my scrap pile, even the card bases. I will eventually get that pile down to a manageable level.




This is the set of five cards I made. I will probably make some sort of holder to put them in and use them as a gift set. We will be in Canada spending Christmas with family, so it should make a nice gift for one of my sisters or nieces.


Share |

6 comments:

Carol A said...

Love your cards! The pinks look great!

Eve said...

wow! very nice Christmas cards!

Gail said...

Great cards!

Beccy said...

These are wonderful Tracey! I love the tree image you used and the way you added glitter to the baubles and star. The colours you used are great too. They will make an awesome gift.

Liz Weber said...

Hi Tracey, your cards look fantastic, very christmassy and I just love the colour scheme and stamping. So glad you could join in the fun at Christmas Cards All Year Round!

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, I just love the tree! Thank you for playing with us at CCAYR!